Customer Experience Specialist
Our Customer Experience Specialist position entails close communication with clients to set up their website, provide software support, and resolve miscellaneous customer queries.
This position requires good communication with our customers, both written/verbal, and proficiency with the internet and computer software.
This position is responsible for answering and assisting with issues and questions related to customers using the 1parkplace suite of products. Our Customer Experience team is trained to evaluate our clients’ issues, determine the source of the problem, and escalate the issue to the appropriate individual for resolution. In addition, the CE Specialist will record and track each ticket that comes in within our tracking system.
- Experience working in an environment handling repetitive calls, emails, live chat
- Experience working at a help desk
- Real estate experience a major plus
- Commitment to customer satisfaction with proven track record
Duties & Expectations:
- Improve the level of customer satisfaction by providing a problem resolution, or forwarding inquiries to the appropriate personnel/technician
- Analyze types of problems and inquiries to assign severity levels. Assign a problem resolution and follow through on the resolution
- Log and input trouble tickets in order to analyze/track service response and problems to final resolution
- Encourage and support a team environment. Work with peers to equitably distribute problems and escalations
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Easily discuss technology in simple, every day terms.
- Highly organized individual who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Conflict resolution and anger diffusion are key elements to success to gain customer respect and confidence
- Ability to work varying shifts to accommodate business needs
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working with Microsoft applications and familiarity with the Internet
Please email your resume to [email protected]